Thursday, September 5, 2013

Attention - The One Where I Try to Sell You Stuff

My, it has been freaking forever since I have blogged. (I think my last post started about the same way) Hopefully my title didn’t scare you away. But I don’t want to lie to you, I am trying to sell you stuff. I’m hoping though, that you will at least be kind and read what I have written, instead of hanging up on me like I’m a random telemarketer calling your house the moment you sit down with your family for a nice delicious dinner. I’m not that telemarketer. Unlike that other guy, I have something cool to sell you that will change your life. It’s not a teleport machine. I’m sorry to disappoint you.


Here’s my pitch …. (It gets serious, but I promise you’ll like the ending)


For over two years, I struggled. I never lost more than 4 pounds, no matter what I did. I was under the care of a nutritionist and spent thousands of dollars on supplements and visits that were supposed to help me lose weight and have energy. I sat and watched everyone around me lose weight and grew more depressed by the day. I lacked the motivation to try anything new because I knew it would fail, and I had every excuse in the book and began to dislike those around me for having any success. It was hard to ignore all of my friends who were trying Advocare, it was practically shoved down my throat on Facebook. I had it in my head that it wouldn’t work for me. Why would it? Everything I tried over the last two years had failed. EVERYTHING! So what changed? Honestly I was intrigued by Spark, the energy drink everyone was raving about. I have a long history with being overly tired and was growing desperate to find something to get me through the day. I thought, “well, I know the weight loss part isn’t for me, but maybe I will try Spark to see if it gives me the energy I crave.” The rest is history. I met with my mentor Jessica and was blown away by how much weight she had lost. I had seen it on Facebook, but in person, it was unbelievable! I may not have walked away with anything more than my Spark that day, but my mind was made up to give Advocare a try, starting with the 24 Day Challenge. So here is my evidence. A picture that I am mortified to post. . . . . M-O-R-T-I-F-I-E-D!!!! 10 pounds lighter in 30 days and 10 inches smaller.



So back to the products!! Spark is awesome! It gives me the energy I need to get me through the day and then some. I actually get stuff done after work instead of sitting on the couch all night thinking about everything I need to do and feeling guilty for not having it in me to do it. The 24-Day Challenge was an adjustment, but a healthy one and a great one. The best part, I saw results right away! After two years of waiting for this, I cannot tell you how awesome it feels to finally see the changes I’ve longed for. I have further to go to reach my personal goals and I have NO doubt that I will get there. None. Advocare works! If you are interested, I would love to help you start your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment